Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/07/31

I don't wanna go back...

Rah~~ *Falls to knees* My summer break is almost over. That means I have to go back to those horrid little class rooms with rotten students. Bleh... I don't get to be home anymore.
Not that I need home. Summer break always reminds me of how much I was here when I was younger. Such a big place that just keeps changing.
Besides all that yesterday. (which took up most of my day) I watched Utaban. I'm not a real big fan of that show... Kinda boring. But it was KinKi promotion time so... I sat through it. (doesn't mean my mind didn't wander from time to time... Let's say every five min I had to force focus) Tsuyoshi's such a lady's man~ Getting asked out by co-stars. Koichi needs to be more social. Find more topics better then cars, like... Music.
I had to sit through KAT-TUN's Singnal PV yesterday too. "Jin's so great! Wow! Did you see him?" How could I not he's being pointed out everytime. :/ That's what I get for having a Jin Fan as a friend.
Now it's time for me to eat. ^-^ I haven't done that since yesterday. :p lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home