Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/12/09

man... (Post of complaint choice read)

Such bad days that's been following me... My dog ate my camera wire. :( I don't know where to find a new one like it 'cause I bought it when it was discontinued... And my room was trashed the other day too so I've got to clean that before check. And to top it all off... The announcement of finals!!! I'm not in the mood or finals next week. All I have is my Health and Chemistry one... Maybe Chemistry. Not really my choice. At least work has gotten better.rr (besides the fact that I have to go in earlier everyday just to mop the floors after lunch)
F1!!!! :( I'm corrected. I miss that the most these days. I don't even have time to look up news about it. Ross Brawn how are you? Massa I hope you're doing well too!
Takashi's Castle? So strange!! I've never seen anything so funny before. It kinda makes me forget about my bad days and remember to be thankful for a big check and only two finals instead of seven like last year. Thank you dearest. ^-^
Anyway... I previewed all the i.D songs the other day. And they're not all that bad. I think that I like 真冬のパンセ the most. I like the melody. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home