Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/08/03

Passed

The mass dampers were passed for Renault this weekend. They'll make a statement later on this month (22nd) on whether or not the mass dampers improve the car’s performance aerodynamicly. (controversy is that it's 'cause the dampers are removable) Also this weekend Renault is re-installing their systems. (darn it!)
I'm tired of damper talk. >.< gomnen. teehee.
Light rain! No no no no no! On top of that it'll be cool?!! (Keep an eye on Bridgestone.) Hmpf... Didn't they say the same thing about the last race? Ended up raining a little in practice and the track was a little wet in qualifying but the race went very well. Track temp was like what? 102df? (Hot hot!) Hopefully the same will happen at the Hungarian track. (plz let that happen)
Annnddd!!! Next seasons driver line up for Williams. Nico Rosberg and Alex Wurz. I haven't had the privelage of seeing Alex race yet but I hear he's not too bad. So I'm kinda excited about seeing what he's got next season.
I was thinking about how well Kimi has been doing lately. What if he stays and improves more then with a team mate like Alonso next year. >.< McLaren might just be ready.
Gah! I was also thinking about Ferrari!!! What's Schumacher gonna do?! I'm so nervous about that. What if he leaves? Who's gonna be the next driver? Will it be one of the test drivers; L Badoer or M Gene? But what if he stays? How's he going to take competition next season? What about Massa!? That's my favorate driver this year. Are they going to let him stay? He's done so well with keeping up with Schumacher that they have to right? please keep him.
Oops talked too much about this again. -_-;; Soooorrrrryyyyy ^-^ I was just over come with so many questions and I'm overly energetic. I slept very late today and I feel really good. Anyway. There's not much besides that going on that I know of. Sad. Tomorrow will be practice and Saturday will be qualifying. This order as ussual until Sunday which will be race day!! *dances*
I feel like cooking suddenly... Darn commercials... Well I'm off to do so. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home