Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2007/05/11

Yahoo~

Come on summer dance here we go!!
haha I have Korean song in my head now. It's been a while since last update~ I need to keep up with things. >.< I have not bought any JE things recently. I'm so out of touch... I really want Mirror con... Brand New Song... Not that as much, but it'd be nice. I really want Mirror con the most!!! Koichi is so good to fans when he gives such nice extras. ^-^ Arigatou gozaimasu.
Schumahcer came for visit!! It made me soooo happy~ I miss him a lot! T_T I wish I was there sooo bad. He looks so well now~ He's very modest. I like that best about him.
Maaannnn I don't want to start my work.... :( I want to watch F1... I hate English... I'm so behind... Darn F1... No still love it. ^-^ I will watch and work at the same time. (my essay will be so bad haha)
Ciao~ <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home