Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/08/05

When two collide

I wanted to scream!! (actually I did) Okay did Schumacher even see the red flag? I didn't even know it came out! Two seconds was too harsh! Those- Ahhhh!!!!!!! Plus side though Alonso got the same penalty... Well similar. Okay different. He got two 1 second penaltys because of the brakecheck he did to Doornbos yesterday. I have to admit that Alonso did deserve that but why two? Maybe because he's so bitter. Did you notice that? Italians are bitter. I can say this because I knew a few Italian guys who were exchange students in my school very well. One guy was even a very good friend of mine. Irk >.< getting off track. (teehee get it?)
I'm so angry about this race. Even though I said plus side about Alonso getting a 2 second penalty... Kimi ruined that! Why couldn't he lock up?! I almost cried when he knocked Massa off pole! Okay I cried a little. Massa worked so hard and I really wanted him to earn a multiple year contract. Ferrari please keep him another year! Please!!
Hungairian race is so sad~ :[
--------------------------
My parents... Summer at home and they want me to study. >.< NEVER!!! haha all I hear lately is;
"why are you watching that? Racing is for boys not little girls" since when?! I like watching F1 it holds a special place in my heart because with out that how would have I gotten into JE (drawn out story there) Besides I absolutely adore Scott Speed's voice. <3 It could be that it's because he's the only American but I love the voice of a foreigner too. (guess who :] ) Anyway, I'll continue to support F1 no matter what people say.
I'm starting to miss my friends though... But I know that a week with them again I'm going to want to kill them. It's like family, I love them so much! <3 ^-^ haha
'kay well... I need to study. I always say that but I just ussually end up watching tv or something. So I'll rephrase that.
I'm off to enjoy my summer. Review F1 race! (I'm going to find that darn Red Flag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home