Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/08/11

I hurt

I'm so tired I don't even want to review the last f1 race... That and the fact that it was so horrible in my eyes...
I seriously hate my job. I'm thinking of quitting. I should I got another offer at a daycare. (yay friends) I started school again. That's why I get to see all my friends again. Bad thing is my arms hurt. Too many books. I really want to quit... Working there is so boring and I'm under constant watch because I'm an intern. I'm going to quit. If you're not happy with a job then don't do it right? The worst part of the job is hearing "see you monday" every friday. I don't want to come back monday~ Hm I worry about it too much... I can't sleep at nights as well. I guess I'll keep it up till the end of the month then quit. Yeah I'll do that
I'm starving...
Why didn't I chose English as a major? It's so easy... Teacher's crazy though. I didn't pay attention to her lectures until she said "I know about you kinky kids". She actually ment that in the way I spelled it but I thought she meant it to be 'KinKi Kids' lol I had my hopes up thinking she'd talk about Koichi or something but no... To my dissapointment... She was talking about the dirty types of papers some of her passed students have written and turned in. Teehee gross.
Anyway I'm more tired then hungry now... But the thought of work keeps me up. I guess since I'm up and hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home