Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/08/13

What the-...

I find out my friends gather at my parents even when I'm not there... Haha they're great.
Speaking of friends, my favorate jap friend and I had got to talk last night. Normal talk like; how have you been? Did your entrance exams go well? And my most favorate little discussion on KAT-TUN, that I happen to remember very well. lol
"KAT-TUN is very popular here now"
"Yeah I noticed... Makes me a little sad"
"Oh... I like Akanishi and Kamenashi the best"
"I prefer Junno but out of those two Jin is probably the coolest"
"Yeah but journalists don't like him much"
"Oh really how come?"
"He has a bad additude but that's okay because I like his face"
Haha!! I miss her saying things like that. She always use to talk about who was the cutest JE boy and laughed because I always stuck with Koichi (or as she calls him Kou-Kun. I might call him that now too. It's cute) Anyway we also talked about how Tsuyoshi's new look(s) are. We both agree that the mustache is horrible. He looked homeless. (Sorry Tsuyoshi fans!! I love him just as much as you just...) Koichi's solo. Both of us are excited! But obviously me more then her.
I have to wait until the 27th for the next race... (I'm still going to be coming home when I can until the season's over, then I'll think about it otherwise haahaa) I'm starting to miss the F1 guys. Scott Speed/Felipe Massa. I'm so impatient. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home