Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/08/16

Jealous~

So one of my supervisor noticed this 'great'(?) thing about me at work today.
We were outside watching the kids and making sure they didn't kill eachother and she asked me if I was hot (it's been very high tempetures lately) I told her I was fine and she asked me if I was uncomfortable wearing jeans because of the heat. And still I said I was fine with it. Then she saw I wasn't sweating...
"gosh girl it's almost 100 degrees out here and I don't see a drop of sweat on you!"
"Heh... Oh really..."
Anyways I finnaly got enough money for one cd. ^-^ Too bad it's not the Mirror cd I'd kill for. *sigh* it's going into an offical picture book of bAkanishi for my friend. I'm so sad... It was the hardest choice I've ever had to make by far. It hurt so much.
I'm being offered the best icecream ever now. I go in late tomorrow~ <3 so I'll most likely be back ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home