Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/08/20

Home Breakfast

10:40am right now... I'm home for breakfast. It's a weekend so I don't have work or school. (yay~!)
Aaahhhh the food smells soooo goood <3
I think one of the kids at work got me sick. Little Jerra... She's cute but I don't want her clinging to me when she's sick. >.< Anyway. While my mom's cooking I'm taking advantage of free laundry washing and internet access... 56k is very slow. I'm waiting for an SDK ep to load. Xp I'm dieing. I'm on the part where Koichi's 'on the toilet'. -_-; Koichi is so very rude in this episode. But luckly Tom is there to keep him in line. ^-^ I really like Koichi's expressions where he talks about his 'pink'. (I'm sure everyone else knows about that so I'm not going to talk about it.
Bacon and eggs for breakfast... making me more hungry.
I feel like I'm so behind in the JE world lately. (stupid school) Reon Yamashita is in JE. Too cute <3 he looks just like Shoon to me, only with different hair.
Snagged some bacon.
I want to see Reon perform something... Ahhh I'll have to hunt for a video. I'll wait 'till I get back to school for that.
My low paying job so isn't going to get me to Japan... Not even half way there. Luckly I don't have to worry about that because my parents, being the nice people they are, are paying for round trip next Christmas. ^-^ (they just wanna get rid of me lol) The only thing I have to pay for is room (got it covered, I'm staying with a friend in Tokyo) and things I want to buy. (Concert tickets, JE goods, ect. ;] oh yeah and food) Save, save, save~!
She finished cooking! (And my laundry's done)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home