Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/08/31

I'm so happy!!!!

MASSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohhhh He got his first pole and victory of his career last weekend!
I'm so incredably happy that I can't stand it. XD He was so happy he almost cried! It was so cute!! Ahhh I love it I love it!!! <3 <3 ^-^
The only bad part about everything is that noone payed attention to him. Everyone was watching Micheal and Fernando fight for second. Who cares about them now though? Cameras should have been all over Massa, it was a very big day for him.
AAhhh I keep thinking about it. His voice on the team radio. "I won!!!" It was the way it sounded. Like a little kid who's won his first race after trying so hard for so long. ooohhhhh Ferrari really has to reconsider Massa's contract now. He's got the potential as first driver after that.
Keep him!! Keep him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home