Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/10/14

Akanishi Jin

Only reasons I'm thinking about this still is 'cause my Koichi cds are still being held captive by my friends. I get them one at a time starting later today. They're giving me happiness in peices. >.< Yeah okay besides that I'm trying to keep one of my Jin obsessed friends updated on "Jin's Hiadus". Since I'm not a really big fan of him... Or much of KAT-TUN, I'm doing it kinda slow. More like trying to avoid it and checking the F1 site. (which I'm doing now as I'm typing this. Multitask) She's mainly upset with me because I don't believe he's quiting for school as much as I believe that it's because of how he acts. Not nice to be so rude. Not that I don't like him or any of them at all... It's just... I'll dl their music... Not buy it... But none the less I'm sure Jin fans would be sypmathetic to fans of anyother idol if that were to happen to one of them so; Jin! Come back soon and make your fans happy~ (and if anything relax a little on your break)
----- F1 is in 2 weeks!!! I don't think I can stand it. So much anxiety over it for me. The last race of the season then it determines the driver's championship. >.<
Schumacher/Massa/Ferrari!! Please!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home