Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/09/03

today~~

wakabanokoro07bokkusu buy it~
lol if you want to... I'm still saving money for other things. I hate looking up Koichi's cds so much because I ussually end up buying something else too and just waste all my earnings lol.
So Ferrari's decision on Massa will be announced on the 8th or so. My fingers are crossed so much that they hurt. lol speaking of that I had cut my self badly on two of my left fingers today on the side of a mirror with no frame. First thing to my mind wasn't 'ouch' but; 'If Koichi uses mirrors for his concert, I hope noone is hurt' ahhh then I said ouch. I had the mirror removed from the room obviously.
I forgot to mention why I hadn't updated in a while. I'd been studying for a very important test and I passed it!! Best part about passing was that I passed with 20+pts then I should have. ^-^
I have sore muscles. From working out more and just work it's self. Lame.
So many things happen starting at the end of the week! I'm so happy!
Good luck to Massa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home