Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/09/28

Again!! *cries*

I have gotten sick again... Good thing is though I don't have to go to work for a while... Or is it? I still have to go to school and get what I paid for.
How is Koichi doing world? His work going well? I know it is. I know he's happy too and that's all that matters right?
But in recent photoshoots promoting his Mirror cd he looks so tired. Poor guy. He needs to go to sleep for a few days... Years. Just to catch up you know. I hope everyone makes it through the rest of the concerts in one peice and unharmed. ^-^
Now... F1... Micheal doesn't sound too confident about the manufactuer's championship. Have faith in your Ferrari dear and in yourself. Massa too! I believe in you guys. Don't let Alonso/Renault get away with Championship this year. I get to watch the practice tomorrow!! Yeah~ That makes me happy, though I don't think I will be able to stay awake during all of it. I will try my hardest though.
My thoat/body hurts so much... (=U.U=) I must go lay down and rest and drink some liquids.
I will update later mostlikely after the race.
Good luck in China guys!!! (only Ferrari and Torro Rosso =P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home