Kiki's Fantasticly Random Blog

Anything from F1 to JE ;)

2006/09/10

Love, love you+++


wahhhh!!!!! I cried this morning when I was able to watch the F1 race. Michael is retiring from F1. :( The next 3 races will be his last. I wish him all the luck in the world. Thanks for making F1 so great Michael!
I don't want to go into his speach, 'cause it's too emotional for me.
---

I downloaded a song by Golf & Mike. I have to say, I did have my doubts about them but now that I've heard them sing (In Thai not in Jap) they're really good. I like how the beat of it sounds~ Makes me wanna dance. lol And speaking of music, I've heard about 4 or 5 songs from Koichi's 'Mirror' album. Those are good too. Everything Koichi's done is absolutely great and I'm really proud of him, as all fans are I'm sure. I wish I could see him in concert soooo bad but no... I'll just have to be patient and see him when my cd comes in. Good enough for now. I wish him the best of luck in sales and in concert.
Now what else... Nothing really... Except that the 12th is way too far away for me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home